Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nothing really happening in May...

I can't believe how fast this month is going by; I swear I am losing it... just this evening I just about put the milk away where the glasses go. I think the days are starting to run together. The girls are great; really I can't imagine my life with out them. I am pretty sure it would be dull and boring; Bella is a complete MONSTER and Mia is just becoming a young lady (w/attitude) already... how do I stop them from growing up? Bella is giving us the joy of keeping us up all night; I still don't know if it's teething or growing pains but what ever it is I can't wait for it to be over. I feel so helpless! Mia has all the energy in the world; I really wish she would share some of that with me. Everyday when I pick her up the question is "what are we doing now", "can I go here... can i go there". Every night she hates to go to bed; just right now she is still up at almost 11:30pm asking me if I am going to bed yet; I am sure so she can sneak in. She is always telling Anthony that she is going to sneak in our bed after I am asleep.
Here are a few picture from this month that I thought I would share.Trying to get Bella to take a picture is very challenging, I didn't get one good picture on Mother's Day!
Just when I think Bella is a complete monster she will surprise me. In this picture the girls were taking a bath and Mia was FREAKING out about a minor tiny "ouchy" on her knee and having to clean it; Bella didn't like "sissi" crying so she gave her a hug. It was the cutest thing ever, of course I didn't have my camera so we tried to re-enact it. LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment