Wednesday, March 30, 2011

50 kisses, 50 goodnights, 50 go to beds...

I miss this age... where they can't get out! Seems every night we are constantly telling this girl to go to bed, constantly giving "1 more kiss"... but what melts my heart the most is the 50th time of Bella coming out of her room and Anthony and I yelling "WHAT NOW!?... GO TO BED!" She just looks at us and says in her soft little tired voice "I love you mommy" "I love you daddy"... awwwww...Love you too Bella "Now get to BED". Seriously we start bed time at 8pm and they are both still awake past 930. There is a new excuse each time... "more water", "have to go potty", "I want a kiss", "what are you watching"... the list can go on and on and on. Come on girls... mama needs her quiet time! I do thank my lucky stars I have 2 beautiful healthy girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment