Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Before and After...

awww my Bella... I was thinking it was time to give her a little trim; her hair is always all over the place and unless I put a pony on top of her head like a fountain or pig tails it's usually in her face. I try and put one of those cute little barrettes in her hair; now most little girls will leave them in but my sweet Bella either tears them out of her hair and eats them or throws them somewhere. As I attempted to cut her some bangs she didn't want to have any part of it, I tried to show her how exciting the scissors were but she didn't care. I carefully (with out poking an eye out) managed to get some of her hair out of her face.
Taaaa Daaaa.....
I wanted to do the back but that was just not going to happen... I think next time I will have a professional do it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Now that you've shown her how scissors work, she'll be the professional cutting her hair next time..

    ReplyDelete