Thursday, April 2, 2009

First blog... just mumbling...



Well what could I say for my first blog... The kids are in bed and I am enjoying a glass of wine, I better enjoy it now becuase in about 4 hours we will hear the pitter patter of little feet and the lovely sound of a crying baby and before you know it all 4 of us will be fighting for blankets in our bed. Bella is going through what I believe are growning pains; it only seems to effect her between the hours of 2am and 5am. But waking up to her smile seems to make all the tiredness go away. Now Mia on the other hand... this child does not like to go to sleep, she can stay up way longer then we can. Anthony and I will usually go to bed around 10-10:30 and she is still awake, once she is asleep she snores like a champ and just love to talk in her sleep. Well talking about all this is making me tired and I am sure you are tired by now reading this boring blog. Good Night...

2 comments:

  1. Okay, first of all...there is no such thing as a "boring blog". That's what's so great about them. Second, I can relate to those pitter pattering feet and cries in the night. I just wonder how I function throughout the day??? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are making Nana and Papa a CD of these pictures right? We will see you on Sunday..LYF

    ReplyDelete