Wednesday, April 29, 2009

chit chat...

Nothing much going on here at the Marini Madness house hold, just your usual craziness with the girls. It's amazing how fast they are growing up; Bella is talking so much (most of the time you can't understand her) and going through her terrible "2's" already. She loves to say "uh uh" followed by shaking her head from side to side. Mia is my little teenager; the other day at T-ball practice she was up to bat, waiting patiently for her coach to soft-toss the ball to her, well when he didn't do it fast enough because he was helping another player Mia proceeded with a "hellllooooooo" (with total attitude). The same day after practice she told me to "chill" because I was getting a little angry (I may have raised my voice a bit) at the driver in front of me. Mia loves to torture Bella; just today Bella came in with her face covered in chalk (missed the photo op) and what does Mia say.... "I just wanted to be silly"... well I couldn't help but crack up, Bella didn't seem to mind this time. Watch out Mia, she will get you back some day! Why, why did god bless me with 2 precious, sweet girls... I am in for it big time; my mom always said "you will have one just like you someday". Is it possible to have 2? I'll tell you one thing; I wouldn't change a thing! I am blessed with my two girls for a reason and although there will be times I want to rip my hair out and possibly theirs, it's all worth it at the end of the day when they give you hugs and kisses and tell you they love you. I hug and kiss them as much as I can; Anthony says I "smother" them too much, but I don't think so! :)

1 comment:

  1. Tell anthony...impossible! Smother them now, while they let you. Miss you...really, dinner soon.

    ReplyDelete